Hacking is an engaging field but it is surely not easy. To become a hacker one has to have an attitude and curiosity of learning and adapting new skills. You must have a deep knowledge of computer systems, programming languages, operating systems and the journey of learning goes on and on. Some people think that a hacker is always a criminal and do illegal activities but they are wrong. Actually many big companies hire hackers to protect their systems and information and are highly paid. We have prepared a list of most important steps necessary to become a hacker.
There are three types of JIT Compiler.
- Pre JIT Compiler.
- Econo JIT Compiler
- Normal JIT Compiler
- it stands for Microsoft Integrated Language
- It is set of CPU instructions that are generated by language compiler.
Features of MSIL
- it instruction map to the code that is written in .NET language are used for loading storing and initializing and calling methods and object.
- CLS provides the infrastructure for MSIL.
- It is quit different with other compiler
- it compiles a source code just in time but not the whole code.
- only the code is to be executed in compile .
These are the .NET Framework.
These are the version of .NET Framework till 2012.
and New version of .NET Framework
Version = 4.6
Release Date = 20/07/2015
Tool = Visual Studio .NET 2015
- it decrease the quantity of code necessary in large way application which are developed are developed in .NET Framework.
- Web application is developed in ASP.NET are secure as window Configuration can be attend for every application.
It is a software framework developed by Microsoft that runs in Microsoft window.
Why we use .NET Framework ?
- It provides you scable and powerful framework which helps you to write your code very easily.
Write the Html Code Save as popup.html
PHP (recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) is a widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML.
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC “-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN”
echo “Hello world welcome to MCAKingBlog!!”;